ERML offices are equipped with state-of-the art Information Technology (IT) facilities. These include:
- Over 45 Personal Computers (PCs) some of which are capable of handling large data sets of over 20GB in size
- Several HP DeskJet and LaserJet printers (Handles various size papers)
- Plotters (AO and A1 sizes)
- Digitizers (A1 and AO sizes)
- Scanners (A3 size capability)
- Network interconnection and individual email facilities for all staff and workstations.
Software applications typically used include the following:
- All ranges of Microsoft packages (MS Office, MS Project, Publisher and others)
- GIS – ArcGIS, V 9, ArcView 3.3 with Spatial analyst and image analyst extensions, ArcInfo 7.1, ER Mapper 6.1, and Auto Cad 2000
- Statistical Packages – SPSS, SAS
- Modeling – OSIS for Marine Applications
- Laboratory – Chem Station, Lab Manager and others.